Also read my other article on the Sony Xperia Z2 tablet vs Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 here. Also, read my thoughts on the new iPads here. Google Nexus 7(2013) vs iPad Mini 2 here.
That's all for this comparison! If you liked this article, please +1 and follow us on Google+, the link is on the right side. You can find more articles that you may like by using the labels on the right hand side. Keep reading! :D
Anyways, let's get started on this one!
Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4
- MicroSD card support.
- Better cameras (8 MP vs 5 MP and 2.1 MP vs 1.2 MP).
- IR blaster.
- Physical home button along with capacitive multitasking and back buttons.
- 3 GB RAM.
- LED flash.
- 14% thinner (6.6 mm vs 7.5 mm)
- Higher pixel density (359 ppi vs 324 ppi)
- 13% lighter (298 gm vs 341 gm)
- 6% larger display (8.4" vs 7.9")
- Notification LED.
- Fingerprint Scanner with multi user suppport.
- Open source Android.
- Voice calling facility.
- Slimmer bezel.
- Wi-fi 802.11AC.
- Back has superior grip and great feel in hand.
Apple iPad Mini with Retina display
- 32% larger battery.
- OS updates are faster.
- 64/128 GB options.
- Aluminum body.
- 64 bit processor
Is there anything more left to say? :P
Samsung for me all the way. Let me know in the comments which one you prefer!