Wednesday, November 11, 2015

SHOPCLUES FRAUD WEBSITE; DON'T EVER ORDER FROM SHOPCLUES

I ordered a Motorola Nexus 6 from Shopclues on 15th October and received a used phone on 22nd October. As soon as I saw the phone was used, I registered a return complaint on Shopclues. They had asked for proof that the phone was used so I attached pictures showing the broken seal on the box, dirty and clearly used box, scratches on the front of the phone, and a CALL IN THE CALL LOG DATED JANUARY 21, 2015.


The box, exactly as it came


I got a reply from Shopclues saying that they are contacting the seller and I will get a reply withing 24-48 hours. Obviously, I got no reply so I called them. Again, same reply that they will contact me within 24-48 business hours.

This time too, I got no reply so I became impatient and called them again, this time I told the person on the phone to forward it to his senior. I got a reply saying that please give us proof that the phone was used.

The trailing email conversation contained the attached pictures but somehow, employees at Shopclues are so dumb that they can't open pictures in past emails. So I attached the pics once again and they told me to add a bank account for the refund through NEFT. I added the bank account details in my Shopclues account hoping that they would refund the money.

I was wrong to have expectations from such a fraud company. It has been 4 weeks since my complaint and I haven't even got a single letter in reply. Their "customer care" people are uneducated morons and most don't even understand English and requested me to explain the matter in Hindi.

Today, I contacted them AGAIN and someone named Rajdeep talked to me. I told him to forward the call to his senior and his senior was extremely rude to me and told me to do "WHATEVER I CAN". This is not at all acceptable as they don't understand that the company is nothing without a customer.

I request you to share this incident with as many people so that they don't get scammed by FraudClues.

I am attaching my email conversation with Shopclues below so you can see what a shitty customer service they have.

Edit: If you Google "Shopclues fraud", you can see scores of customer complaints and even that the CEO of shopclues was arrested in USA.

Shopclues Support, Nov 5, 11:53 AM:
Dear Kaivalya,
Greetings from ShopClues.com.
This is with reference to your query regarding order no. 71670434.
We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We have forwarded your concern to merchant and once we will receive an update, we will inform you.
It usually takes 3-4 business days, however, due to non–availability of merchant it might take 1-2 days longer.For further assistance, kindly refer to www.shopclues.com/help.
Best Regards,
Customer Support Team
Sanjay Kumar
ShopClues.com


Kaivalya Shah, Nov 3, 8:57 PM:
I have attached the pictures in my original complaint as well but it seems like you have a very bad system. You can see the http links of the 3 images that I have attached in the trailing mail even though for your ready reference, I am attaching 5 pictures and their description below.
Image 1: Call in call log dated January 21st, 2015.
Image 2: Dirty and used box
Image 3: Broken seal
Image 4: Broken seal and dirty/used box
Image 5: Scratches on the screen clearly due to wear and tear.
I would also like to add that I have been very patient with this issue and if this issue is not solved within 3 days, I will be forced to use social media and consumer forum.
Attachment(s)
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg



ShopClues Support, Nov 3, 2:09 PM:

Dear Kaivalya,
Greetings from ShopClues.com.
This is with reference to your order no. 71670434 placed with us.
We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. However, to proceed further, we would require snapshot of delivered product highlighting the scratches. To expedite the process, kindly provide us the images within 48 hrs.For further assistance, kindly refer to www.shopclues.com/help
Best Regards,
Customer Support Team
Suraj
ShopClues.com



Shopclues Support, Oct 31, 6:07 PM:

Dear Kaivalya,
Greetings from ShopClues.com.
This is with reference to your order no. 71670434 placed with us.
We apologize for the delay and inconvenience caused to you. We have forwarded your concern once again to the merchant and we will update you soon for the same.
We request you to kindly allow us some more time in order to expedite the process. Please be assured this time we will definitely revert you with the best possible resolution from our end. We always value our customers and always take care that their interest and faith remains protected.
Best Regards,
Customer Support Team
Kaushal
ShopClues.com


Kaivalya Shah, Oct 29, 6:22 PM:
I have updated the bank details for the NEFT transaction. Refund the money at the earliest.



Customer Support, Oct 29, 6:10 PM:

on behalf of customer
I want to my refund because i have received the used and old product so i want to refund as soon as possible . i cant go any service center .
Thanks
Rajesh kumar
Shopclues.com



Shopclues Support, Oct 29, 5:29 PM:

Dear Kaivalya,
Greetings from ShopClues.com.
This is with reference to your query regarding order no. 71670434.
Based on your concern, as informed earlier that the product ordered by you is under manufacturer warranty so we request you to visit the nearest service center and seek assistance. In case service center fails to resolve your query, kindly collect job sheet and send us the scan copy of the same.
Moreover, in case they deny to provide job sheet, you can share the service center details (address and contact number) with us so that we can proceed accordingly.
For further assistance, kindly refer to www.shopclues.com/help
Best Regards,
Customer Support Team
Anchal
ShopClues.com
S::S



ShopClues Support, Oct 27, 3:49 PM:

Dear Kaivalya,
Greetings from ShopClues.com.
This is with reference to your query regarding order no. 71670434.
Based on your concern, we would like to inform you that as your product is under manufacturer warranty, you must visit service center of the respective brand only. However, we are unable to coordinate with the merchant on your behalf unless you provide us any written confirmation or job sheet regarding the issue you are facing in the product from the service center.
Moreover, in case they deny to provide job sheet, you can share the service center details (address and contact number) with us so that we can proceed accordingly.
Please know we would be able to assist you once you will share job sheet with us.
For further assistance, kindly refer to www.shopclues.com/help
Best Regards,
Customer Support Team
Suraj
ShopClues.com


Kaivalya Shah, Oct 25, 4:21 PM:
I don't want replacement for the phone, kindly arrange to pick up the phone and refund the money at the earliest.



ShopClues Support, Oct 23, 5:26 PM:

Dear Customer,
Greetings from ShopClues.com.
This is with reference to your query regarding order.
We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We have forwarded your concern to merchant and once we will receive an update we will inform you.
It usually takes 3-4 business days, however, due to non–availability of merchant it might take 1-2 days longer.
For further assistance, kindly refer to www.shopclues.com/help
Best Regards,
Monica
ShopClues.com



Kaivalya Shah, Oct 22, 4:39 PM:

Comment: I have received the phone today. The seal of the box was broken and the phone had scratches on the screen which means it has been used. The phone application also shows a call dated January 21, 2015 of which I have attached proof. You are requested to replace the phone at the earliest else, you can refund the money.
Order Number: 71670434
Return Number: 2183202
Product: Motorola Nexus 6 XT1100 32GB - (6 Months Brand Warranty)
Reason: Packaging and product both are damaged
Action: Replacement
Click to view image: https://images.shopclues.com/images/refund_product_images/40dfd9a73a408b220151022-161403.jpg
Click to view image: https://images.shopclues.com/images/refund_product_images/2a3e34679c1402b20151022-161452.jpg
Click to view image: https://images.shopclues.com/images/refund_product_images/94e32d17e71a97420151022-161943.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment